Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunny Days / I Feel Fantastic!


One never knows where inspiration will strike...

I have encountered two new songs recently (well, new to me anyway) that are now my current favorites. Funny thing is that each of them were played on the Sticks and String podcast which I just discovered over the Christmas holidays and have been listening to them from the beginning ever since. Sticks and String is done by "An Australian bloke who knits" and is quite entertaining... maybe even for non-knitters perhaps. I do enjoy listening to his accent along with the knitting topics. Here is a link to his website:  http://www.sticksandstring.com.au/


So the first song is called "Sunny Days" by Eoghan Colgan. It is such an uplifting, happy song and I love the lyrics!

The second one is "I Feel Fantastic" by Jonathan Coulton. It also has such an upbeat tune and words - after hearing them in podcasts episode 4 and 2, I found them on iTunes and now have them in my When I Need to Feel Happy playlist. 

I so recommend both of these songs - however, if you want to hear the songs before potentially purchasing them, I am including the links to these podcasts. Who knows, you may even enjoy the knitting bits.  ;) 

Here is a link to the Sticks and String podcast, episode 4 (Sunny Days):
http://media.libsyn.com/media/sticksandstrings/Sticks_and_String_-_Show_4.mp3 




No comments:

Post a Comment